Sunday 17 January 2010

I'm back. Faster and Sleeker than ever.


Good dog training requires giving lots of praise and direct orders, so, being an obedient hound, when I got this comment recently;

"Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!"

I had to do a new post. The use of treats is also necessary in dog training. So Anonymous, I like mangoes, apples and bananas. That might be why the message was from "Anonymous," so I couldn't find her/him.

Thanks people for not forgetting me despite me neglecting this blog. We are in the middle of summer. Beautiful 30 degree days. We've also had a fair bit of welcome rain filling up the dam and growing the grass to eye height almost over night. Who said it was boring watching grass grow?

I will do my best not to forsake you, dear faithful reader, again. Here is a photo of me being a good dog waiting for my treat from Anonymous.

Life is great when you have faithful followers.

10 comments:

EvenSong said...

Yeah! You're back! Good to see your happy, smiling face.

However, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't rub it in about the southern summer. We finally got up to 30 today--but it was Fahrenheit...

YogaforCynics said...

Welcome back!

Jean said...

Yay Ruby Isabella! We missed you!

Anna the GSD said...

Welcome back! It's okay, we all have to take breaks every once in a while! But don't let it happen again! ;)

frogpondsrock said...

You never fail to make me smile.

Ruby Isabella said...

I just looked it up EvenSong 30 fahrenheit is -1.1111 celcius. I just thought that was a nice looking number. Bloody cold though!

Thanks everyone for not forgetting me.

Dexter said...

Oh dear, we have been most lax in our training around here. Thanks for the reminder. We will try to get back on track.

Slobbers,
Mango

Black Jack's Carol said...

Oh, so good to have you back!

Amber and Nala said...

Glad you are back sweet Ruby! :)

Nala

Life With Dogs said...

Good to have you back! :)