Thursday 11 February 2010

60 kilograms of playful pup

I had a good play with a one year old Great Dane. She was playful, exuberant and 60 kilograms. I didn't let the 43 kg weight difference put me off. I did notice Tim get a tad nervous when she was headed in his direction bounding along. I don't have pictures as Tim never brings out the camera. He says it is good to have pictures as it enhances my readers' imagination. Tim's comment might help you picture the scene; "It looks she (me) is rounding up a cow." The Great Dane was white with black patches. However, I'm part sheep dog not cattle dog.

Life is great when you have a whole lot of puppy to play with.

7 comments:

Jean said...

Great dane puppies are lots of fun. I think you should get Tim to teach you how to use the camera. I know the lack of opposable thumbs would make it a challenge, but I'm sure you can work something out using your paws and nose.

Scout and Freyja said...

Life is great when you are a puppy and when you have a puppy! Our momma says that puppy breath is the BEST!

Amber and Nala said...

How fun....I have a Great Dane pup living next to me but she is still too small to meet just yet. :)

Kisses,
Nala

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Ruby, I saw a Great Dane (fully grown) at the vets last week. I barked at him as he was so big he scared me a bit! Everyone laughed at me! I had never seen a dog that big, horses yes but not a dog!

Minnie-Moo
xxx

Anonymous said...

I can just about imagine how he might feel.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.