Tuesday 12 May 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!

It is Mandy's first birthday today. Well, it is her first birthday since she has been my person. I believe that she has had a few before this one. One of the purposes of us hounds being on the earth is to influence our people in a positive manner and make the world a better place. I think I have done a good job of this with both of my people and my people have had a great impact on me as well. Just today we were walking through a vacant block of land. Mandy was very happy to be out in the day and gave a spontaneous leap of joy. I was about ten metres but instictively mirrored her action with lots of joy. Mandy is a very happy and joyful person. She has passion and exuberance for life. Her presence fills my heart with glee. She makes the most of every day. In the morning, she comes out full of excitement and gives me a great greeting on the couch. Any dog would be proud of giving this greeting. Her enthusiasm is infectious. I am doing well teaching my people but it is a two-way street and I have learnt a huge amount from Mandy. So a big;
Happy Birthday! I love you Mandy.
Life is great when you have Mandy.

7 comments:

Dexter said...

All because of you, little Ruby. Doggies make people happier.

Slobbers,
Mango

Amber and Nala said...

Happy Birthday to Mandy!!! :) Hope it's a wonderful day. :)

Nala

Kaye Waller said...

Happy Birthday to Mandy and many returns of the day!

Juliet Colors said...

Happy Birthday to Mandy! She sounds very special, a wonderful person to have in your life. :-)

skywind said...

Happy Birthday to Mandy! This is a wonderful part of your own time. :)
Health information & Humor & Fun World

Patsy said...

I love your blog.There's nothing like a dog to make all aches recede, if only for a few minutes. You are welcome to see my yellow lab Cheyenne.

http://lornacheyenne.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Mandy!! HOpe she had a great day! And yes - Ruby, you're really lucky to have your lovely humans - and them to have you too!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane