Friday 27 February 2009

Your Life is Exotic




A while ago I posted about a lizard in our backyard and a kangaroo in the forest. People gave more enthusiatic responses than I expected. Of course, Australia is where I was born so it is normal for me. Mandy grew up in England and is very excited about living in a lizard filled country. It is good to be reminded about what is special about where you live. I find dogs running around in snow to be very exotic. We are all exotic to someone. Here is a picture of me under the frangipani tree, which you may or may not find exotic.

If I ever have a problem, there is someone who can help me out. My good friend Taya Micola can help out dogs, humans and other animals with their problems, whether they are near or far. Click on her name and check her out.

Life is great when you are exotic, and we all are.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruby,

I think YOU're exotic coz you're so unique!! :)

Yeah, I know what you mean - I think dogs in snow is exotic too, although other dogs think the beaches here in Auckland where I live are exotic...funny isn't it?

But I think Australia is definitely one of the more "exotic" places in the world! :)

I think we're exotic just to be Down Under and so far away from everybody else - and the first to greet the new day!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

skywind said...

For wild animals, we are human is alien people. Generations put their lives occupied territories. As for pets, we human beings are their playmates. :)D

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Amber and Nala said...

Exotic indeed....it's a great feeling to know someone somewhere thinks you are exotic. ;)

Nala

Lee said...

Of course, you are exotic. A rare tropical blossum.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruby,
New here.:) Have you ever seen a deer or a beaver? Our puppy likes them, but naturally their not as fond of her.;)

Ruby Isabella said...

We don't have deer and beavers here. So they are exotic to us.

Dughallmor Beagles said...

We think you're exotic Ruby....your dark eyes, your sleek black coat...very exotic, especially when meeting Kangaroos, studying lizards or even just standing under a very exotic tree! We don't think snow is exotic....or pesky wabbits! (mini Kangaroos?) but we do sometimes see little lizards here....it has to be pretty hot though!
Slobbers xx

Ruby Isabella said...

Thanks everyone for saying I'm exotic. As Amber and Nala say, "it's a great feeling to know someone somewhere thinks you are exotic. ;)"