Thursday 4 December 2008

TV Dogs


My favourite TV dog is Gromit from Wallace and Gromit, the British animation. He exhibits the finest qualities of dogginess. He is loyal, intelligent, perceptive and down-to-earth. He notices everything that is going on and comes to the rescue of his person Wallace. 

My next favourite is Rex from the Austrian police show Inspector Rex. Rex, a German Shepherd, is loyal, intelligent, perceptive, brave and mischievous. He loves ham rolls and often steals other police officiers' rolls. He always manages to apprehend the criminal in the end. 

Who is your favourite TV, or movie, dog?

2 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Ruby Isabella
I love Gwomit too!!he's gweat..I also love Bob the WFT fwom one of the Poirot episodes on Television, and of couwse the Thin Man Movies..but honestly any doggie to watch is wondewful
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Suzuki said...

Hi Ruby Isabella
My favorite TV dog is actually from a movie. I like Jerry-Lee in K-9. My older brother was named after him.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have never tried surfing but I can boogey board. My Dad takes me when my Mum nags him to :D
Big licks to you,
Suzuki
xxx