Tuesday 2 December 2008

Kids!


Last night we went to visit our human friends. I got lots of attention from the two little humans, one resident and one visiting. Here is a picture with a different little person. I got a lot of this style of hug last night.  I must say little people (LP) seem to be more sensible than big people (BP). BP plod along in a very predictable and boring manner, while LP dart around to whatever takes their fancy, which is a much more interesting way to conduct your life. LP are very excitable and they love giving me attention. They realise that I am the most interesting being around. They also love receiving kisses all over. There are some BP who don't like kisses at all!  LP share their food and helpfully spill their food. They are more fun and less stressed. I still love BP though. BP will sit still long enough for good pats and they are great for long walks. 

What do you think are the positives of little people and big people?

4 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Kids are so much fun to be with right :D

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruby,

I like Little People too! Although my humans say that I have to be really careful with them 'coz I'm so big and tall and I might hurt them without realising it. Like when I sit, their faces only come up to my tongue level (how convenient!) - and when I try to shake paws with them, I sometimes whack them in the chest! (and I have REALLY big paws!) But they really like me and they always want to give me cuddles and stuff - which is great!

Hey, thanks for the tips about Australia! My humans said they're not sure yet where we'll end up - it depends on which hospital Paul gets a job at (he is a Human Vet) - but he IS thinking of Brisbane! :-) Otherwise, there is another place called Sydney where we might go to...we'll probably know better next year, when the hospitals confirm things.

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Lizzy said...

Ruby!

Ah yes, the best part about Little People... They share their food!

Sparky

billy pilgrim said...

LP's and BP's both have roles to play when raising quadrapeds.

i find it's important to be nice to LP's or they could grow to be mean and nasty BP's.